Sonesta Ocean Point Resort embraces a contemporary Caribbean style, offering an adults-only, all-inclusive vacation experience, while bringing style, luxury and outstanding service to Sint Maarten.
Set in the most spectacular location, with breathtaking views over Maho Bay, the sustainable 130 all-suite, luxurious Sonesta Ocean Point Resort features four pools including the newly introduced Seascape pool with swim-up bar, four bars and three restaurants including the signature Azul restaurant and other resort amenities such as 24-hour room service, state-of-the-art fitness center, open-air wellbeing area and private cabanas.
Amenities are complemented by exemplary service from personalized concierges and Butler Service in the top 25 suite categories for extra comfort and next level luxury, all culminating in one of the most uniquely designed resorts in Sint Maarten and the entire Caribbean.
Apart from the exclusive amenities at Sonesta Ocean Point Resort, guests have full access to all services and facilities at the family resort Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa with additional restaurants and bars, Serenity Spa, tour desk, Casino Royale, live entertainment and more than 24,000 square-feet brand new meeting and conference facilities.
Key Highlights and Quick Facts
- Award winning, 24-hour all-inclusive, adults-only, all-suite 5-star resort
- Online mobile check-in available on the day of your arrival and check-out on the day of departure
- 130 suites including Swim Out Suites, Butler Suites and lavish penthouses
- Chic contemporary Caribbean design, stunning oceanfront location
- Exclusive amenities and services, personalized concierge
- Three à-la-carte restaurants with breathtaking views (two of which are exclusive to Sonesta Ocean Point guests), five exclusive bars and lounges
- Four additional restaurants and bars at the adjacent Sonesta Maho Beach Resort
- 24-hour room service, pool service, Butler Service in the 25 top category suite
- Four pools, comprising the signature Edge Pool with its zero-entry cliffside beach, the popular Point Pool with cabanas, and the semi-private swim-out pool exclusively available to Swim-Out Suite guests, now include the newly introduced Seascape Pool featuring an accessible swim-up bar
- Open-air wellbeing area and private cabanas
- Wedding gazebo and 24,000 square-feet of meeting and conference facilities and stunning outdoor venues
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Steps away to popular beaches, shopping, and nightlife at the heart of Maho Village, including Casino Royale, the largest gaming emporium on the island
- Electric mobility scooters available to rent at an additional daily rate (based on availability)
- Stay at One, Play at Two offers full access to all facilities at the adjacent family resort Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa
The resort features four exclusive pools, including the newly introduced Seascape Pool featuring an enticing swim-up bar. Moreover, guests at Sonesta Ocean Point can enjoy access to the Oasis Pool at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, providing a variety of refreshing options for a leisurely getaway.
The Edge Pool
Explore the tranquility of The Edge Pool, a private man-made beach pool perched cliffside, seamlessly blending into the horizon. .
The Point Pool
Immerse yourself in leisure at The Point Pool, with a deck adorned with beach chairs, umbrellas, and cabanas overlooking Maho Beach.
The Seascape Pool
Dive into luxury at Seascape Pool with a swim-up bar, submerged sun-loungers, and personalized drink service.
Discover serenity at the Swim-Out Pool, a semi-private oasis connected to our Swim-Out Suites, meandering along the front of the resort. Exclusively accessible to Swim-Out Suite guests.
The resorts’ signature well-being retreat, the peaceful world of Serenity Spa, offers you a relaxation journey, whether you are looking to quiet your mind, ease muscular tension or reconnect to your mind, body and soul.
Tours & Excursions
Our dedicated tour desk will guide you through all our daily events and help with any information and reservations to start your adventures on or off-property. Snorkeling, scuba, sunset dinner cruises, private tours, ATV and dune buggy tours, distillery tours, private charters and more are available for an additional charge.
As the largest gaming emporium on the island of Sint Maarten, the resort’s Casino Royale boasts over 21,000 square-feet of gaming and offers an abundance of gaming tables and slot machines, a private “high-roller” area, VIP packages, screenings, free membership with the Players Club – the most rewarding player’s program in the Caribbean. Located across the street from the resort.