The all-inclusive Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa is the largest family-centric resort in Sint. Maarten offering an exhilarating fun vacation experience combined with stellar customer service and offerings for all ages. With all-inclusive meals, drinks, The Beach House Kids Club, and scheduled activities program for all ages, Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa is located in Maho Village – a destination within a destination offering the island’s most exciting nightlife, a variety of accommodations and first-rate amenities for singles, couples, families and groups — big or small.
The 10-acre, 420-room beachfront property is conveniently located on Sint Maarten’s southwest shore just minutes from the airport and features the oversized signature Oasis pool area with waterslides, swim-up bar, and separate kids pool with small aqua park, five restaurants, a pizzeria, café, five bars, gym, oceanfront wedding gazebo, and more than 24,000 square-feet of meeting space and unique outdoor venues. Guests can enjoy other amenities including the signature Serenity Spa and the destination’s largest gaming emporium Casino Royale as well as access to tours and car rental, for an additional fee.
Key Highlights and Quick Facts
- All-inclusive 4-star resort for all ages
- Online mobile check-in available on the day of your arrival and check-out on the day of departure
- Beach House Kids Club with supervised activities, game area and playground for children ages 3 to 12 and Teen Zone, a hangout area equipped with entertainment dedicated for teens ages 13 and over
- Large Oasis pool with slides and kids pool with small aqua park
- Daytime activities and nightly entertainment
- In the heart of shopping and nightlife district, Maho Village, including Casino Royale
- Five restaurants with kid’s menu available, a pizzeria, Maho Café, and five bars
- Tour desk, car rental desk and Ocean Breeze gift shop
- Serenity Spa with steam and sauna rooms* and Maho Gym
- Wedding gazebo and 24,000 square-feet of meeting/conference facilities and stunning outdoor venues
- Famous plane spotting at Maho Beach, walking distance to Mullet Bay Beach and Mullet Bay golf course
- Brand new rooms with connecting options
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- Electric mobility scooters available to rent at an additional daily rate (based on availability)
The large signature Oasis pool with swim-up bar and waterslides as well as a separate junior aqua park and pool for young children accompanied by parents. Oasis pool has two main waterslides for guests ages 17 and under and between 40”/100 cm to 67”/170 cm tall.
The property is situated on Maho Beach, renowned for its popular plane spotting activities. The resort includes a man-made beach, known as The Palms Beach, which serves as both a private beach and an extension of Maho Beach. Maho Beach can be accessed via a walking path that starts from the upper man-made beach area in front of Palms Grill.
The Aqua Park is a 1,400 square-foot pool (1.6 feet depth) featuring three aquatic animal-themed slides (for children up to 40”/100 cm) and a spacious pool deck with loungers and umbrellas creating the perfect environment for parents to share in quality time and fun under the warm Caribbean sun.
The resorts’ signature well-being retreat, the peaceful world of Serenity Spa, offers you a relaxation journey, whether you are looking to quiet your mind, ease muscular tension or reconnect to your mind, body and soul.
Tours & Excursions
Our dedicated tour desk will guide you through all our daily events and help with any information and reservations to start your adventures on or off-property. Snorkeling, scuba, sunset dinner cruises, private tours, ATV and dune buggy tours, distillery tours, private charters and more are available for an additional charge.
As the largest gaming emporium on the island of Sint Maarten, the resort’s Casino Royale boasts over 21,000 square-feet of gaming and offers an abundance of gaming tables and slot machines, a private “high-roller” area, VIP packages, screenings, free membership with the Players Club – the most rewarding player’s program in the Caribbean. Located across the street from the resort.